ResourcesNorAm Financial Services.
Do you know which forms to fill out for new hires, current employees or tax purposes? Would you like to connect with other business owners but don’t know where to begin? Either way, we get it: You don’t have the energy to research the answers—or the time to follow up.
Let us make life a little easier. These links connect you with downloadable state and federal tax forms, as well as resources for making connections within your community.
And if you’d rather not fill the forms out yourself, we can do it for you. Get in touch today to learn about our personalized financial services.
Federal Tax Forms
- U.S.C.I.S. – Form I-9 (for authorizing new hires)
- I.R.S. – Form W-4 (for selecting federal tax withholding)
- I.R.S. – Form W-9 (for requesting taxpayer identification number and certification)
- I.R.S. – Form 941 (Employer’s Federal Quarterly Tax Return)
- I.R.S. – Form 940 (for reporting your annual Federal Unemployment Tax Act tax)
- I.R.S. – Form 8821 (for authorizing an outside entity–such as NorAm–to inspect and/or receive your confidential tax information)
- I.R.S. – Form 2848 (for authorizing an individual to represent you before the IRS)